We work with an established network of Accountants, IFAs, Consultants and Solicitors whose clients have benefitted from working with an R&D Tax Claim expert, securing significant tax savings.
If you are working with an engineering or manufacturing company with 25 or more employees, we would be delighted to assist in ensuring that you are maximising the R&D tax incentives available to your clients.
Is your client:
- A manufacture of its own designed, bespoke or customised products?
- A sub-contractor to an OEM involved in complex projects in the aerospace, defence, automotive, energy, marine, machining, casting, forging, plastic mouldings, electronics or special coatings/finishing?
- Undertaking complex tool and die manufacturing, pattern making;
- Offering turn-key solutions, welding and robotics?
- Taking out patents to protect its IP?
- Developing software systems to enhance their product performance?
Has your client:
- Attempted to develop products from new materials, use equipment and machine tools in innovative ways?
- Spent time improving manufacturing processes, eliminating waste or shorting cycle times?
- Developed their own tooling, or reverse engineered products?
- Delivered environmental improvements to its processes?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions it is likely that your client is eligible for R&D tax savings.
Our professional and comprehensive service to your client includes the services of an experience and knowledgeable Account Manager who will:
- Work face-to-face with your client’s personnel, data gathering;
- Understand the technology and processes employed by your client, allowing the quick identification of the claim opportunity;
- Provide your client with easy to use templates to collect data;
- Prepare a detailed report which is formatted in accordance with HMRC best practice ensuring a swift and successful claim.